Yesterday my parcel arrived, so I spent a bit of time glueing everything together that needed glued.

Glueing in progress

To speed things up I used pennies and two pences instead of sending away for (or printing) similar sized ones.

Sadly the snake necked lady, err had a little accident, and now is in three bits. Torso, neck and head. I will do something with Greenstuff to fix things. I sprayed everything white and made a good start on some of them.

Still a long way to go, but I want them done by next weekend so I am going to have to get busy this week. I will have to get Greenstuff into the terrain as well as print the base for the Shrine as well as get it all painted. so all in all, a lot of busyness will be required.

Biggest problem I think I will have is the Tin Soldier Miniatures (as well as the Battle Valour ones) are quite big. These ones are a whole lot smaller so the buildings may look out of scale. If the worst comes to the worst I can always reprint at 40% or whatever looks right.

Wish me luck, I am probably going to need it.

As Pete was painting Cuirassiers and has done the lancers, I thought I would share another random re-enactment photo

Not sure where my plume went! I would like to point out that we were on a hill and he was higher up it than me. I think he was from Eastern Europe from what I remember…

4 thoughts on “Sengoku Monster Hunter

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s