So tonight I pretty much used half my Army Painter Light Tone covering this lot with shade…

I am not sure whether I like it or not. It might grow on me though, and to be honest everything has to be finished and dry by Friday so perhaps it had better grow on me!

I will get numbers and the like on them once the wash has dried.

The other thing I had a go at was a wall. It is a bit wide, but I used some ‘no more nails’ which can be seen squidging between the pebbles.

I will make a few more of these to spread around the table to act as cover. This is a low one, either this, or the next ones will be taller. I will add more pebbles with Wood glue to cover the ‘no more nails’ . I decided to use this stick stuff as I had an open tube that needed using up.

I cut out three irregular sized bases out of ePVC. I sort of just squirted out the glue for this one at a random size. Hopefully it will fit one of them. If not I am sure I can do another one.

So tomorrow is going to be busy, busy, busy.

5 thoughts on “DAK… a bit of Progress

    1. Hi Ann, I used the army Painter washes on these. The Tins of stuff is quick shade, basically the same colours but in a gloss varnish. I have never used the quick shade, but I know a lot of people swear by it for getting miniatures finished quickly.

      Liked by 2 people

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s